Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Weeks 6 & 7

I know I haven't blogged in a while. I got a virus on the laptop and it's still down. I've had to move to the dinosaur in the office so things move pretty slowly. So much has happened in the past couple of weeks. Emilia is getting bigger and bigger every day. We had to go the pediatrician about a week and half ago to have them check her belly button - just a little silver nitrate and we were good to go. However, she weighed in at a whopping 7 pounds 4 ounces while we were there. She's growing out of her newborn clothes (finally) and is getting ready to move to size 1 diapers!! Grammi came down to visit for a couple of days and we spent the time relaxing and playing.



Amanda came up from South Carolina for her baby shower thrown by her mother. Many of us were there representing CTC with our babies...Emi stole the show as usual.



This past weekend was extremely busy. We went the HP holiday party on Saturday. Thanks so much to Lu who came along and stayed with Emilia in the hotel room for the evening! We all went down to the party at the end of the night...where Emi stole the show again!! Then on Sunday we were invited to see the Caps game from a luxury box - never say "No" to that. The game was pretty loud and we had an obnoxious whistler in the box with us, but beggers can't be choosers and the game was still fun. Caps won!! We spent the Super Bowl relaxing at home since all of us were beat from the long weekend. This week Emilia and I are just chilling at home and trying to establish some sort of routine for eating and sleeping. She's doing very well and loves to play on her jungle mat. She's making so many sounds now. My favorite is when a tiny little "goo" comes all the way from her toes and shakes her whole body.



1 comment:

Darcie said...

Yeah, I have been hoping for a new post! Hope to see you guys soon :)