We planned a barbeque for the evening after everyone had their fill at the festival. The cook was none other than the famous Michael Broadway!!
Lots of family came to visit. Matt, Amanda, and Case came up from King George...
and brought with them Aunt Janet and Uncle Kurt.
Uncle Tim and Aunt Schnuki were also in the area and came for the festival and the party! We haven't seen them since our wedding (I know...it's a sin)!!!
We had tons of our closest friends who have become like family to us down here in VA.
Old friends caught up with one another...
and new friendships were made.
All in all everyone had a great time!!!


I'm not sure how I missed out on Uncle Kurt handing out $20 bills.
Daddy was very proud of his girls at the brewfest...he's taught us well!
While mom and dad were down they got some great quality time with Emilia. She enjoyed all of the attention!!

No comments:
Post a Comment