We went to the auction on Tuesday to watch Dad call. That was the first time that I had seen him in action!! Then while they finished the auction Emilia and I spent the evening with Nan and Pop and had dinner at their house.
That was just the beginning apparently! Lauren said that she pulled herself up onto the landing of the stairs yesterday while I was at work. Then this morning when I went in to get her out of her crib, I found her pulling herself up onto her knees. If given a bit more time she probably would have made it to fully standing. Today she decided that she would give creeping on hands and knees the old college try. This is her first attempt...
...and this is the real deal!!
In other news...Nicole and Chris had a healthy baby boy on August 18! Paul Christopher was born at 5:55 pm on Tuesday weighing in at 6 lb. 12 oz. Everyone is doing well (and very excited)!
Bouncing baby boy,
happy (and tired) parents,
proud Grump E,

and curious big brothers!!


No comments:
Post a Comment