Wow...9 months!! I can't believe it! She's so big...yet so little at the same time. We went to the doctor yesterday for her 9-month well-check. She's a healthy 16 lb. 8 1/2 oz. (jumped up to the 10th percentile), 26 1/2" long, and continues to have a head circumference in the 50th percentile (must be the giant brain). We haven't gotten any
real words yet but lots of Emilia language. She babbles all the time.
This is what I see when I go to get her out of her crib after nap and in the mornings. What more could I ask for!?!

Her favorite place to be is right here, standing at the coffee table. It's the perfect height for pulling up and cruising. These are the best little sock/shoes for chilly mornings when her piggies get cold on the hardwood floors.

Here are Emi's new earrings!! She got them done on the same day as her finger stick and 2 shots at the doctor, and she's still smiling!!



Emilia showed off her stuff the other day when she climbed all the way to the top of the stairs (and then crawled down the hallway)!!
No comments:
Post a Comment