Thank you so much to everyone for the birthday wishes and gifts. It was a great birthday!!
Monday, December 21, 2009
My "27th" birthday
I turned 27 again on the 16th. Lauren sent me a beautiful and delicious edible arrangement. Emilia really enjoyed it, too!!

Brian came home with sushi (my favorite dinner), a Carvel football cake (the one with the most chocolate crunchies), and a big package wrapped in print paper from work. When Emilia and I unwrapped the package we found a laptop case. (I have been complaining about my laptop for a while now, because it just can't keep up with me.) He said that he got it used from work but that one of the guys could fix it up and get it running well. Here's a couple of pictures...


Once I saw that it was literally falling apart I got a bit suspicious. When I flipped it over I found a gift card taped to the bottom so that I can pick out a new one!! I'm very excited to have a computer that I don't have to wait for!!

Thank you so much to everyone for the birthday wishes and gifts. It was a great birthday!!
Thank you so much to everyone for the birthday wishes and gifts. It was a great birthday!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment