Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Happy Easter!!

I'm still not doing all that well at taking pictures. Hopefully, I get back into the swing of things soon! We had a fun Easter at the Fish house. Brian spent most of the day working on the kitchen and got quite a bit accomplished, too. He got the base cabinet built and temporarily installed among other things.


Emilia and I hung out with him outside while he worked, and she had a blast running around the yard. She thinks it's hysterical to throw the ball for LJ and watch him chase it!


For Easter Emilia got a new wagon. It has seats that fold up complete with seatbelts! She thinks it's the best and LOVES riding in it around the neighborhood.

She also got some other fun stuff in her Easter basket including bathtub markers, a new toy for the fridge, two new pairs of shoes (one from LuLu), and a great big box of sidewalk chalk.

It's been crazy hot here for about the past week so we've been busy finding some stuff to do. We've been playing outside in the morning before it gets too hot. Once Mother Nature remembers what season it is we may get back to the playground, but for the time being we've been going to storytime and finding some other indoor activities to keep us busy. We certainly are not complaining...I'll take this weather over cold and snow any day! We're going to a Rocknoceros concert at the mall tomorrow which Emilia will love!

No comments: