Sunday, May 8, 2011

I'm a big kid now...

Both of our little ones are getting so big!! Nathan has begun rolling back to front now!

He's pivoting and inching his way forward and backward at times. It's only going to be a matter of time before he's on the move!! He is also beginning to sit up. We have about a week or two before he's a completely independent sitter I think!
 
I love this video. Not only does he sit up independently for about 40 seconds but you also get to hear his Raptor noise!!
While Nate is busy building his motor skills Emilia is meeting milestones of her own. She started sleeping in her "big girl bed" on Saturday night!! I'm not sure if she doesn't realize that she can get out of the bed or if she just really loves being in there but she stays put. We have such awesome kids!!!



No comments: